12/13/08

The three P's

The Prom

I was at a Christmas prom yesterday. It wasn't really the best thing I've gone to, but it was good seeing my old classmates, meeting new people and just being out. And it was really fun getting dressed up, doing my hair and make-up, and trying on my new shoes. They didn't even hurt my feet! They've never been used before, I've never (well, almost never) worn heels, and I didn't even practice using them before I went out! I was really lucky. I saw that many of the girls walked around without their shoes on, and a lot of shoes was lying around without their owner. I would never leave my shoes alone in a room full of drunk teenagers. I'm not surprised if some of them went home shoeless..


The Presents

I'm not even nearly finished with the gifts. I don't know what people like, and want, so I don't know what to get them. I always say it, but this time I really mean it; Next year I'm starting early with the Christmas shopping! Like january-sale-early. I don't want to be as stessed next year as I am this year. I almost feel like I'm missing out on all the fun Christmas stuff..


Mom

Dad

Grandparents

Grandmother

Dadda

Martine

Knut


The Plan

The plan for today is:

-Cleaning my room

-Decorate a little more

-Go shopping for gifts

-Write letters, draw, and do other hobby-things

-Find pictures for a photoalbum


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!:)