12/9/08

Thoughts about the future

It's freezing today. I barely managed to walk to school today, because most of the ground were covered with ice. I'll have to start my day earlier tomorrow.. And I'm going to the gym for the very first time! I'm actually going to work out! With people! I'm scared and looking forward to it at the same time.

I've been thinking of next year, and what I would like to use it for. If I pass my exams, and get a job, I would like to move somewhere, live on my own, and go to a new school. I want to be on my own. Does it sound selfish to say that I'd like to have only myself to think about? I don't want to move too far though, because I would miss my family too much. I would like to be able to take the train home whenever I want. I love taking the train.. I just have to find out where they have the classes I'm taking.


I've also thought about my new year resolutions:


-Pass my exams!

-Work out.

-Get a job.

-Get good grades.

-Be social.

-Think positive.

-Eat healthy.

-Be open for new things.


Do you have any resolutions?
What's your plan for next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!:)