12/3/08

Mercredi

So today I've had french for a couple of hours, but then my teacher got sick and went home, and now I'm sitting here all alone. I'm actually just waiting for the clock to turn 14.10, because then I'm going to the gym with some of the people who teach/learn here. I've never been to the gym before, and I'm just checking it out today. They go every wednesday, and I'm thinking about joining them.. It's free and everything! But we'll see..


It's a nice and freezing day, and I think it's about -1 degrees outside. In Norway we count degrees in celsius.. I'm probably going to take some pictures after the gym. I feel really great, and I'm in a I-wanna-do-something-new/special-mood. I don't have those moods very often, so I'm really going to take advantage of it today. I'm going to draw, take pictures, go to the gym, clean my room, organize things that needs to be organized (christmas-stuff), etc.


I don't know how much blogging I can do from now on, because my laptop charger is broken. Well, it's almost broken. I think one of my dust bunnies must have chewed on it, or something.. It's annoying because I haven't had it that long. The earplugs to my iPod is also broken. The music comes out, but it cuts my ear everytime i put it in.. Also annoying. Luckily Christmas is just around the corner, so the problems will hopefully not last long.


Hope you have/had a great day!:)


2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting!:)