12/4/08

It's Britney, bitch!

I'm watching Britney, for the record right now, and I must say that I really love that girl! The music is ok, I guess, but Britney is such a wonderful girl. The way she talks, work and live through everything she has to live though.. It's a puzzle to me.. I could never live her life.

I remember when I was eight or nine years old, and how everyone loved hit me baby one more time. How all the kids made up dances to the song, collected posters, and talked about her at school. She was, and still is such an icon. Maybe not the best rolemodel, but she the way I see it she's just a girl. Everyone make mistakes, she's just forced to make them in front of the whole world..

"On stage I'm the happiest person in the world." - Britney Spears


1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting!:)