12/1/08

frosk.org

Today my little sister and I has been at my older sisters appartment. We've been spending almost all day picking out photos for a photoalbum we're giving our grandparents for Christmas. It's going to be great! There's photos from our lake cabin from the 70's until today. I really think they're going to love it. We ate tacos and tortillas, and then we went to a little art gallery. My sister knows one of the artists. My little sister won four little pictures (she could choose the ones she wanted), and she gave one to me, and one to my older sister.


This is the one i picked out:

The link to her site is http://frosk.org/

3 comments:

  1. Takk :) Så søt den lille skapningen på bildet ditt er også! Klarer ikke helt å se hva det er, men nusselig er den hvertfall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Søtt bilde;) Likte forresten headeren din, orginal:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting!:)