12/20/08

Christmas and Fairytales

Four days ago I was a wreck. I felt terrible, and I just wanted to escape under ground, or something. Luckily I'm strong enough to survive those bad days, and just by writing about them I feel much better. I've had my last day at school this year, so now I can focus on Christmas and enjoying myself. The Christmas feeling I had has disappeared, so I'm going to try to get it back. I have one gift left, and it's for my boyfriend. I have never given a gift to a boy before, and I really have no clue, but I'll just have to try, I guess.. I'm going to visit him and his family on New Year's, so I'll bring the gift there.

I'm watching Big Fish right now, and I really love that movie. So magical! I love fairytales.. And I love Steve Buscemi! I think he's one of the greatest actors ever. After I've seen Big Fish I'm going to put on Phantom of the Opera on the dvd, and clean my room. It honestly looks like a bachelor pad, or something. I'm a 18 year old girl, so I should have a clean room, right?


I love this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!:)