10/31/08

New Beginning

So.. Yes, this is my new blog. My secret blog where I can write anything I want, without my family and friends knowing about it. The blog where I can post my thoughts when I'm depressed, my dirty little secrets, and everything I don't want anyone I know to know. This is really exciting! I've also decided to write in english, just in case I get readers from other countries than Norway.
My last blog was on blogg.no, but I decided to give blogspot a try because of some problems with pictures and other stuff at blogg.no. I also got tired of the popularity-lists and advertisings. So now I'm beginning all over again, a fresh start. I will probably do a few changes over the next weeks, but at the moment the blog will look like this.
I also need some new blogs to follow, so if you want me to check out your blog, please leave a comment! And you can make me happy by taking my poll.
Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting!:)